ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harphamominom's Ph1 Project - sunflower content p12 onwards

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I believe Ford are offering it as an approved option - it has to be done Paul or else we'll shun you

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Yeah, it's all warranty approved. But ill enjoy the car as is to start with. If I get it done straight away, it'll leave me wanting more in a year or so lol.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

What you're saying is like going in to a strip club where on display are some of the seriously most stunning examples of female form Eastern Europe has to offer. They all want you Paul, no seriously they want YOU not just your Euro's but no you're just content to sit there and watch them whilst you sit have a beer. You will regret it later in life (I'm still talking about you here, honestly) so get in there and do it!

Back to cars... it'll be as selling point to as i'm sure it'll be one of those things people will look for in a used example.

You seem quite passionate about this, Mick. LOL

This is a long term car for me, so it will happen. I'm going to use it as a tool to keep me entertained with the car, seeing as I have an attention span of a 2 year old.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
why anyone would buy a new one with the mountune kit beggers belief. 2 weeks after driving the car you will want more power and ask yourself why you didnt have it done from the start. whats £600 on a £17k car?!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I wasn't talking what they change physically, I was talking about what actually changes in power output as technically the car is already 197 (iirc) when on overboost.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Main difference is midrange . Good write up today on pistonheads about it.

After a month of not being able to wash the car, it was looking pretty sorry for itself. I wasn't planning to wash it until after winter, but I caved... Far too dirty for my liking. The spacers definitely dirty up the car quicker than normal stance lol..

CF342980-75CC-461F-B4A7-C8CE41C1CB97.jpg

Still scrubs up well. Quite a bit of tar appearing, but i'll not tackle that until it goes to it's new owner in the new year. I was glad to see that it still beads up nicely and is still well protected. The AF Desire wax is working well.

479CC406-D5BD-4772-A470-824E96025881.jpg

ED4BE419-0207-4E69-AA71-C2C13850EBAE.jpg

Looking at it now, I will be properly gutted to see it go... Fingers crossed for a lottery win in the next couple months.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'd love to buy it, but it's 100% not the right time for me to be getting another motor. Makes me sad as I'm almost certain whoever takes it next, it won't leave them in the condition that you've kept it.

I believe it's been removed due to not having a definite date for collection. Until it does, it's no good putting it up for sale TBH.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's got taken down unfortunately, as I said it'd be available on the 25th when I pick up the new car. Only 2 weeks away, but hey, rules and all that.
For anybody interested, please PM me and I'll fire over a copy of the ad. :)

I'll be absolutely gutted to see this go. Really hope whoever has it is as OCD as me.

I think it was more the "should be available on" that sold it down the river. I'll bung it back a week before collection if you can confirm the date :)

No worries. I'm ringing the dealer tomorrow for a couple bits, so I'll make sure that I'm still on for the original delivery date at that time too.
Cheers Rob.