ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone had a custom exhaust for anything? Costs?

All the cars I've had previously had good off the shelf options both new and used, but I need something which won't be possible without going custom (dual 3" with an xpipe and cats under the floor on a V8).

Custom exhausts aren't particularly common in the UK, has anyone had work done and what did you get and at what cost?

I've emailed a few places for estimates and will update them here, but figured it would be useful to gather ballpark numbers.

Cheers

Used Cybox in Liverpool for a 3" custom with twin pipes, 2 silencers, and built in decat on my old Mazda 6 MPS. Cost £350.

@Danith recently had one done there too.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
We’ve had a few;

LS2 V8 - centre silencer removal, straight pipes fitted, new flexi’s. £150

Kangoo van; custom cat back with side exit; £300

Mustang V8 - x pipe, mid section and custom silencers, £1100

Mk1 clio 172 conversion; manifold back system, took him literally 10 mins. 😂 £150.

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
Catback on an old Clio 138 about 10 years ago. Think I paid 350ish from Prospeed in Cardiff.

Have had centre silencers removed on a few cars for around 50 quid from Longlife in Swansea.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Used Cybox in Liverpool for a 3" custom with twin pipes, 2 silencers, and built in decat on my old Mazda 6 MPS. Cost £350.

@Danith recently had one done there too.

Ya. £400 catback for my ep3. 2.5" bore, silenced with choice of tailpipes. The welds weren't the best but for £400 all in you get what you pay for. Did the job perfectly well though.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Another thumbs up for Prospeed in Cardiff, if they’re still about.
I had 2 exhausts made by them - absolute faultless.

Just make sure they give you your standard cat back..... lol.

2014 Clio 200t edc
I’m guessing it depends on area too. I had a custom system years ago on a clio 1.2 which was £250. Recently had a centre Res delete and it was £70. Wish I’d known though as found a place to remove centre Res and 2nd decay for £100. Damn me for trying to save money.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Paid £900 ish for this
Flux fabrication in Nottingham.
Clio 182 turbo

Screenshot_20210722_125232_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210722_125235_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210722_125242_com.instagram.android.jpg