ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone had experience with these, or something similar?

Just want to protect the paintwork from stone chips and I found these on eBay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-C...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item257bbdd5e4

They basically just stick/screw on to the end of the sideskirts.

Are there any alternatives? Heard about people vinyl wrapping these bits but my cars got a few carbon bits on so thought it'd be nice to have them the same.

Also wondering if there are any other stone chip protection ideas? (car recently had a full respray and I'm wanting to keep it as mint as possible)

Cheers, Dan

P.S - no bonnet bra's.

Think clear wrap might look a bit hazy if you know what I mean with the glue on the other side? Can you even get it?

I did think about the marmite thing before I posted but I'm going for purpose over looks so hopefully people won't be too judgemental :p

Haha yeah I suppose so but probably be worth it in the long run. Going to keep the car for a long time so I guess it'd still be better than having loads of touched up marks or keep having to respray it. Plus I don't think they look too bad lol ;)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Depends on the colour of the car really. On white you can see it but on darker colours i dont think its as noticable