ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone put headlight washers on clio ll ph1? Picture please

Clio ll ph 1
Hello.. so i am planning to install xenon or LED lighting but the problem is, by the laws in Croatia, if you are converting from halogen to xenon you need to have headlihgt washers(dont know if there are similar cases). So i am driving a non sport and dont know should i put them on my front bumper or on the mask under the headlight itself. If anyone has an idea please help, thanks :D

btw the pic is from internet

Attachments

• 762A9569-57A0-4DA9-9915-CE798B41C4AA.png
    762A9569-57A0-4DA9-9915-CE798B41C4AA.png
    1 MB · Views: 87
Yep, you could start out by getting the 172/ v6 dual optic headlights, those alone with some uprated bulbs would be better than what you have. It'll be cheaper too.

David172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 M135i
I wouldn't bother adding something else that can potentially go wrong and fail an MOT (like mine did). I wish it was easy for me to revert to non xenons but it's not :(

Clio ll ph 1
Can you not just put a set of projector headlights on from a 172 with some updated bulbs in?
Do you mean these? I just got them polished and didnt manage to fit them yet, i would post a picture of my car but its kind in a mess so i took a picture from web

Clio ll ph 1
Yep, you could start out by getting the 172/ v6 dual optic headlights, those alone with some uprated bulbs would be better than what you have. It'll be cheaper too.
I have these on my car.. i took them off to polish them so i couldnt take a picture of my car
5D719885-BFAA-456B-B488-63B8E5C76E6C.png

Clio ll ph 1
Here is a picture of my car, i dont have the updated one so i was a bit ashamed to post it ahaha i got it not so long ago, i painted all components back to black and removed those eyebrows + polished the headlights and soon ill put my battery to the trunk and move sport filter where battery is placed so dont hate please
878AE27E-A83B-454A-9D01-8147C0FDE8DC.jpeg

Oh right, so you've got the dual optic ones (the pic you put up first showed normal headlights) Yeah see how you get on with changing the bulbs for better ones. Some of us (including me) have Osram Nightbreaker ones. They are better than the usual ones.

Take the headlight brows off too, it's not 1998 ;)

Clio ll ph 1
Oh right, so you've got the dual optic ones (the pic you put up first showed normal headlights) Yeah see how you get on with changing the bulbs for better ones. Some of us (including me) have Osram Nightbreaker ones. They are better than the usual ones.

Take the headlight brows off too, it's not 1998 ;)
You difnt read the post hehe.. ill put an updated picture after i repaint new mask under the headlights