ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why the interior lights dont work?

Renault Clio 1.5dci
I have a Clio mk4 and my trunk light was the original halogen bulb but I didnt like it so I bought 5w5 led and I was trying to put it to the socket. I plugged in the connector but the bulb went off a little, and I was sooo dumb and I was trying to put back the bulb with a flathead scrwedriver and I made a terrible mistake. I made a little sparkle, and from then the trunk light and the interior light above the front seats are not working only when I turn them on manually with the 3 way switch in the front. I checked the fuses, everything is good. I have a theroy: maybe there is a sensor or something wich detects the status of the doors or the trunk and that doesnt work. I dont really know its location, but I am trying to fix this problem. I hope you guys will help me, and please dont judge me, I know I made a terrible mistake. Best regards, Levi.