ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has my 182 got the cup packs?

Clio 182 Black Gold
I'm looking to buy some coilies for my 182 but I'm under the impression that you need to know if you have cup suspension or not.. If this is true how do I know if I have this cup pack? My wheels are anthracite but I'm guessing there is a chance they could be sprayed after.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Do a search, you have to measure the struts, or hub, or something... It's something like 58mm = cup packed 56 = non cup...

It gets covered a few times a month so you'll have no trouble finding it

CLIO 182
I'm in the same position, it was sold to me as a 182 with both cup packs. Looking at the splitter it doesn't have a renault part number but has markings from another company. Some paint has also came off the wheel and its silver underneath. I'm going to get them measured and see what legal action I can take if any.

CLIO 182
I'd guess if the splitter has markings from another company on it it will be the skoda fabia splitter. Common replacement item from the guys on here.

Nope, thought it would be too. The silver underneath the alloys is really annoying that and they are flaking showing a really crap 'get rid of it' refurb.

Clio 182 Black Gold
okay is ti 60mm for a cup? and this is gonna sound very stupid cos i am stupid.. where exactly do i measure? lol

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
it looks to have the cup spoiler pack, but the wheels look to dark to be the cup suspension ones so i think its probably a half fat 182

DSC00785-1.jpg