ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hateeee ittt

Just fitted a ktr style induction kit onto my 172 using a green filter and I can safely say I hate the induction noise that it makes which everyone seems to rave on about on her...I'll be reverting to the standard box with a panel filter sharpish.
On another note...
Anyone know how to fix the original like fabric piping it's started to unravel itself :(

Best not fit a exhaust then that'll sound a bit chav also!

edit: YO

That depends what exhaust you go for...
Like this induction noise depends what setup I go for...
And I'm just saying I don't like it and thought it would sound nicer considering everyone raves on about it....

So no

So You've got a clio sport (I assume) yet you don't like the induction noise because it sounds chavvy? The whole car is chavvy lol.

I have to disagree with you though, induction noise makes me go a bit cross eyed.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Use it as a fuel saving device. You hate the noise, so you'll go full throttle less, thus saving fuel :)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
And drifting too, no? ;)

Sometimes ;)

DSCF1793.png

So You've got a clio sport (I assume) yet you don't like the induction noise because it sounds chavvy? The whole car is chavvy lol.

I have to disagree with you though, induction noise makes me go a bit cross eyed.

How isit chavvy? It's more refined than a saxo which I'd say is chavvy....

You should off brought something a bit more upmarket to fair you are now one of us chavs muhahahhaha

Maybe I should of :( out comes the Burberry

It's just my opinion you may all like it...each to there own...maybe coupled with an exhaust it would sound better.

172 cup
Maybe I should of :( out comes the Burberry

It's just my opinion you may all like it...each to there own...maybe coupled with an exhaust it would sound better.

yeah ink mate, the chav thing makes me giggle, also you've not had it on long mabye it'll grow on you, also as above mabye try a foam one I'm not sure if there's any difference tbh

yeah ink mate, the chav thing makes me giggle, also you've not had it on long mabye it'll grow on you, also as above mabye try a foam one I'm not sure if there's any difference tbh

Well I didn't mean to offend anyone but it just sounds that way to me like someone's chucked a big chunky universal eBay job on there 1.2 just to make it sound like there going fast.
If there's no real advantages to having it apart from the noise(to some people) then I'll just revert to the original.
If anyone wants to buy it PM me

YO

172 cup
nickman following this I fitted my ktec today and IMO sounds really nice, gives of a really nice deep grunt i would defiantly say its probally the filter?

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
The sound of my cda makes me giggle like a little girl

Completely different sound to an open cone!!
The CDA filters are the only style that I like the sound of. My 172 had an open filter for about 2 days once I got it, as soon as I sourced a standard box it went on!!

Get a good enclosed filter so you're not just sucking in warm under bonnet air through a cold air feed, they sound much better!!
Edit:: IMO that is...

Jonffs old cup and ph1 used to sound like chewbacca raping an f1 car.

I'd love the noise on my car

Think OP is being a bit soft tbh lol, the noise they make is awesome even if it is chavvy.

Genuinely sad I'll never hear that again :(

I do occasionally watch old videos of it to remind of me Dat noiseeee.

I can't find the drive by pic of it on his cup, even more upsetting

and one of Special Bus.

Last edited by a moderator: