ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Haters are welcome! lol

The Black Beast
cleaned the tractor and thought id take some sweet pics down in the business park. and it still needs lowerin! new smaller exhaurst goin on end ov the week.

enjoy!

Attachments

• batch2-1.JPG
    batch2-1.JPG
    335 KB · Views: 147
  • batch2-2.JPG
    batch2-2.JPG
    334.9 KB · Views: 97
  • batch2-3.JPG
    batch2-3.JPG
    335.9 KB · Views: 81
  • batch2-4.JPG
    batch2-4.JPG
    322 KB · Views: 138
  • batch2-5.JPG
    batch2-5.JPG
    344.5 KB · Views: 231
  The Black Beast
more

Attachments

• batch2-6.JPG
    batch2-6.JPG
    331 KB · Views: 149
  • batch2-7.JPG
    batch2-7.JPG
    321.7 KB · Views: 86
  • batch2-8.JPG
    batch2-8.JPG
    330.9 KB · Views: 66
  • batch2-9.JPG
    batch2-9.JPG
    336.1 KB · Views: 50
  • batch2-10.JPG
    batch2-10.JPG
    318.9 KB · Views: 84
  The Black Beast
im afraid more!

Attachments

• batch2-13.JPG
    batch2-13.JPG
    327.1 KB · Views: 55
  • batch2-14.JPG
    batch2-14.JPG
    332.7 KB · Views: 91
  • batch2-15.JPG
    batch2-15.JPG
    323.6 KB · Views: 54
  MK1 PH3 RSi
I kinda like it, front end reminds me of a R5 GTT??????

Will look tons better with a exhaust on it rather than that misile launcher....

The Black Beast
New numberplate hopefully on for the meet aswell - Y 6NDY dunno if i should just have it normal size or not. wot do u lot think??

Williams 2
well andy i got to say that your clio is the smartest mk2 i have seen by far! Very Nice good job :)

*sorry mk2 people*

RB 182
cars looking good! oh and did u film me last night when u drove past me? i was a bit drunk , lol! xx

The Black Beast
looks good! i have a fetish for small plates but dunno if it would look silly on my rather bulky bumpers. we will see when i get round to orderin sum!

The Black Beast
Jay MK1 said:
well andy i got to say that your clio is the smartest mk2 i have seen by far! Very Nice good job :)

*sorry mk2 people*

cheers mate but its not a good way to make mates on this site sayin that! lol iv put in alot ov effort 2 get it like that but it aint finished.

Kirsten - we did, how busy was it!! bet it took ages gettin into anywere, people linin up for miles down welsh row for nacatcha! lol was it good??

RB 182
Andy_88 said:
Kirsten - we did, how busy was it!! bet it took ages gettin into anywere, people linin up for miles down welsh row for nacatcha! lol was it good??

yeah cheers hun, had a really good birthday, was a gorgeous day! :D

80MPG BEEZA
i wondered how long it would take before i saw another black clio with the same kit as me, you have like 15's on there? coz i have 17's on mine dropped 60mm on coilovers and mine fill the arches only thing i dont like are the front fogs, what engine you have in?

The Black Beast
Batman said:
i wondered how long it would take before i saw another black clio with the same kit as me, you have like 15's on there? coz i have 17's on mine dropped 60mm on coilovers and mine fill the arches only thing i dont like are the front fogs, what engine you have in?

no, there 17's Bk240's it hasnt bin lowered yet so they look small wiv the gap from the arch. i was just havin a play round wiv the fogs, bit different, like the stainless steel strips at the back i made. its a DCI, shame, i no, but live wiv it! lol

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
saw this at the chester charity meet..must have spent a lot on it!!
like the lights at the back and the back of it but really think the front is hideous especially the enormous fogs (im not in to body kits) ..but if u like it then thats all that matters :)

p.s naughty spacing your Y6 NDY reg ;)

Golf GTD
i like the pic where you have got your mate sitting in the boot ;)

not too bad, just not a fan of the tiny fogs :p

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Same as some of the above really...think the back end looks smart (but will look better with a new exhaust) but am not sure on the front.

But like yellowA says, you like it and thats the most important thing! Looks like a massive amount of efforts gone in as well. Well done mate.

80MPG BEEZA
yea i got same front and used the silver mesh but i been thinkin for ages and i'm changine it to black its make it look more factory sport then chav mobile,
you can get a 60mm drop on it easy and it doesnt catch i have bk's on mine, get yours direct from bk by any chance?
ohh and did you just spray the side strips or did u get the 172 ones and spray them?

The Black Beast
Batman said:
yea i got same front and used the silver mesh but i been thinkin for ages and i'm changine it to black its make it look more factory sport then chav mobile,
you can get a 60mm drop on it easy and it doesnt catch i have bk's on mine, get yours direct from bk by any chance?
ohh and did you just spray the side strips or did u get the 172 ones and spray them?

iv bin dyin to spray it black aswell, true about the chav mobile look! lol im glad i can drop it 60, i bought them from demon tweeks. how come?? well i ordered some 172 ones from reno but they sent me the same ones i already had, but i couldnt be @rsed sendin them back so sprayed them. lol
you got any piccys ov yours? pm me if ya want!

80MPG BEEZA
ha yeah *one above* have you seen how bad the welding is aswell on those pipes you should see good craftsmanship a place named pickering pipes does anything you want and believe me his work is insane my nextdoor neighbours bike is off the hook u can barely see the joins and the whole thing is custom
i wreckon any bigger then 3" is to much