ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Haters Much :?

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
they are amazing though lol, one of the reasons i love them is because there similar to an oz f1 but with a bit of a dish and different offset, plus the colour is spot on, having troubble finding them in the uk though, only ones i saw where over £900 :0 and they where silver, that colour doesnt seem to exist in the uk lol

jamie

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
not got the cash right now but i wouoldlike to, i am sceptical tho, its £130 postage from america, im not sure on centre bore and stud fitment and i spuose they could be fakes, also shipping would take weeeeekss lol

definatley considering it tho

jamie

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
not got the cash right now but i wouoldlike to, i am sceptical tho, its £130 postage from america, im not sure on centre bore and stud fitment and i spuose they could be fakes, also shipping would take weeeeekss lol

definatley considering it tho

jamie

Yeah when you factor in the postage they're not cheap!

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
also the rim width is wrong so i have emailed the guy to see if they stock a 15x7.5 not 15x7, that would mean using a 175 tyre instead of a 195 :/ which i dont want

jamie

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
Last edited: