ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

have anyone ever seen ..

172 cup
a 172 cup with yellow turini's ??

Mine are currently anthricite, but slightly curbed (not by me) and im convinced that under the anthricite its yellow !! Everytime I look I keep noticing more and more yellow bits !!

I thought when wheels were refurbished the old stuff got taken off with some acid type stuff ?? Not just coated over ?? :S

Half tempted to pick a bit more off and see what colour they really are ! but it will look a right mess so I'm resisting until I can get them refurbed / replaced.

172 cup
Never thought of that. Guess I've never had a car with curbed wheels before so its not something I've noticed on previous cars

Clio's
my mate has anthracite turini's and where shes hit the curb a few times its a kind of yellow/gold colour! i think the spraying of anthracite is in 3 stages. one of them may be a gold kind of colour!