ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Have I got the wrong spacers?

JJT

1.4 16v Dynamique+
Bought some FK spacers off a lad on here. They are 10mm and hubcentric. The say 'fk 133' on the side which is supposedly the correct clio fitment.

When i went to fit them they wouldnt sit flush to the hub because the ring of the hub extrudes to far. The picture below shows what i mean.

Any ideas?

cheers

Attachments

• IMAGE_093.jpg
    IMAGE_093.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 71
  Storm Grey 200
I like wasting money too, so I have some of these sat in the shed.

Edit, although yours do seem to fit better...

JJT

1.4 16v Dynamique+
Spoke to the guy i bought them off and he said he used them like that, Bit wary to be honest, spacers are pretty sketchy anyway let alone ones that arent even touching the hub! mite see if i can get someone with a lathe to bore them! ha, effort!

Heard of this happening before, someone I had a bit of material taken off the inside of the center hole, effectivley (sp) making it deeper (which is stopping it going on all the way) by a local machine shop...was a perfect fit then!

2 minute job on a proper machine tbh

JJT

1.4 16v Dynamique+
fk 10mm hubcentrics DO NOT fit clios without moddification

Wish i knew it before i bought them, oh well, ill try and get them 'modded' to fit. Cheers for the help lads as always.