ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Haynes South/South West Trackday Pics

Had an awesome day at Haynes Motor Museum today, great little twisty circuit which was really fun to fly around. Good bunch of people as always and the weather was spot on.

Anyways, 100 pictures now uploaded and available full size here...http://chrisharrison.smugmug.com/gallery/1645102, tried to include a bit of everyone but if you want more of a particular car give me a shout and I will be happy to sort out a few more...apart from Nik as I was running straight after him so never really got a chance to get many!

A selection anyhow...

Briefing, including notification of a 15 minute 'wedding break', not everyday you get that at a track day...
80366616-L.jpg

MarkCup trying to explain to Saner where the hell we have to go to do a single lap...
80366628-L.jpg

Dan playing with Freebones wood...
80366627-L.jpg

Saner trying to remember exactly where he needs to go...
80366632-L.jpg

Crash (number 1)...
80366646-L.jpg

Crash (number 2)...
80366674-L.jpg

Crash (number 2), the marshals arrive...
80366675-L.jpg

Lancaster, thankfully not loaded...
80366640-L.jpg

Cliosport Airshow 2006, now including the Red Arrows...
80366654-L.jpg

Safety team take a lunch break...
80366679-L.jpg

Obligatory South West thong shot...
80366712-L.jpg

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Oops @ the crashes - hope everyone was OK :)

Great pics - lots of 3 wheel action!

Recaro Black Gold 182
Thats a good day out, i did the last one in a Valver, top fun, they let you do it without helmets?

Too much 3 wheel action to photograph today, every Clio was up on 3 wheels at least three or four times per 1 minute lap. Great to watch!

No helmets required, although I think nearly all of us had them if needed.

106 GTi
Great shots a ever Chris.

Not good to see the damage. Weather looks good, been raining on and off here.

They both continued running for the rest of the day, no real harm done as far as I am aware, just cosmetic.

Garf, Dan slid sideways off a corner, the wheel dug into the grass and took the tyre off. He put a spare on, popped the injured one down to the service station to put air in it, and was then back on!

amazing images! really jealouse of your camera and mine cost more! yet to get home and see my images, don't think they'll be as good will see...

...and yeah only there for the morning and feeling the sun burn!

Monaco Blue Mk2
Cracking pics. Loving the 3 wheeled action. Bit of a nightmare with the accidents though. Danlp's was already a bit battle scared wasn't it!? Deffo gonna need some front end work in the bodyshop!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
some really cool pictures there mate, i have just been through your album and nicked the majority of mine...cheers appreciate that.

again great day cheers to everyone and what sunburn...i am just nice and brown

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Amazing pics there Chris.The cars yesterday were looking great going round the track.

Great Pics there! tbh my off looked alot worse than it was, as on the corner right on the apex was a dip, and that unsettled the car and i was already on the power so couldnt power out of it to pull it straight.Berst bit was only the tyre popped off the rim!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
thats the seconfd accusation of me sleeping with rich in 2 days....not happy with that

rich would not be worthy of 1) me sleeping with him...and 2) me wearing the thong for him

back on subject please i think..lets not bog down a good thread with thong talk.....

Vee dub
ive not claimed anything.... just asked how Rich knows this info....

thong talk on threads is now tiresome.... agreed

...and I finally have some pictures of me! Have never had any before as obviously I can't take them of myself, but the missus got a few for me.

80468502-L.jpg

80468515-L.jpg

80468518-L.jpg

S25 on 3 wheels (just), got to be a first!
80468514-L.jpg

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
TomS said:
thong talk on threads is now tiresome.... agreed

I think you need a ceremonial thong burning at the next meet, to put and end to thong talk once and for all

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Stunning pics again Chris, you make my car look better than it does in the flesh!

Pikey Truck
Quality 3 wheeled action there from a few of u!

Great Pics there Chris...

Wish id have gone...!!

Chris