ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Haynes South/South West Trackday Pics

Twingo 133
Good pics you took there, Saved those :)
Enjoyed the day, think i need new sus though lol.
Drive back was fun to.

ok..here we are..
photobucket stuggled with the images so i'll have to add more later..

th_IMG_2140.jpg
th_IMG_2227.jpg

th_IMG_2234.jpg
th_IMG_2225.jpg

th_IMG_2214.jpg
th_IMG_2199.jpg

th_IMG_2166.jpg
th_IMG_2164.jpg

th_IMG_2152.jpg
th_IMG_2078.jpg

did wonder where smokey pete's pics were. get em all up matey! didnt realise u dissapeared half way thro the day! lol

ooh like those gauge pics. lovin the boost gauge one. shame my new steering wheel hadnt arrived in time for the day. will have to get you to do another. lol

thanks ben lol. I was falling asleep in my car so drove home at lunch whilst i was still awake... will upload some more now, took half an hour for photobucket to cope with the last lot!

Great pics Pete, I know you said mine were good but you definately have the edge in terms of sharpness and clarity. I've been looking at your pics wishing I could achieve anything like that!

Looking forward to the rest of the pics, hopefully one of mine somewhere! Should be some from Oms at some point as well as he spent a bit of time snapping away.

Cheers, your camera is better all around at the mo, I need more lenses etc it was lucky I could stand next to the cars lol. and your experience shines through!

Have some of you actaully, will do them on another upload, its taking nearly an hour for photobucket to do 10!

I've got loooads of pictures but I was shooting manual (controlling shutter speed and apateur) so theres lots of to dark and to light images. I'll get yours up later Dan but photobucket won't let me upload all of em and it takes aaaaaages.

th_IMG_2239.jpg
th_IMG_2167.jpg
th_IMG_2135.jpg
th_IMG_2088.jpg
th_IMG_2077.jpg
th_IMG_2075.jpg
th_IMG_2040.jpg
th_IMG_2029.jpg
th_IMG_2026.jpg
th_IMG_2025.jpg

BluePete said:
Cheers, your camera is better all around at the mo, I need more lenses etc it was lucky I could stand next to the cars lol. and your experience shines through!

Have some of you actaully, will do them on another upload, its taking nearly an hour for photobucket to do 10!

Fair point, it's a trade-off between distance and quality and cost! I can get many more shots but I will never achieve that level of quality, then you have stunning clarity at short range but hefty costs to retain that quality at longer distances.

Loving your pics of Nik's car btw, I struggle with the dark blue ones sometimes but always have more joy with Nik's, Saner's and the more vibrant colours, I guess the camera finds them easier to deal with.

I found the same, sorry cup owners but most of your images over exposed buy trophys ;)

Did anyone get video footage? want to see ben's car on the move..

th_IMG_2235-PS.jpg
th_IMG_2194-PS.jpg
th_IMG_2185-PS.jpg
th_IMG_2183-PS.jpg
th_IMG_2138-PS.jpg
th_IMG_2107-PS.jpg
th_IMG_2024-PS.jpg

edit: pics may look fuzzy as there larger, zoom in to sort this out

Cheers, was trying to make it wide angle, was a 1/1000th of a second to slow to get it all in lol.

Yup was the corner by the tyre wall/car park.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Great oics guys, i'll be pestering you for teh originals of mine! I know you said every car was on 3 wheels, but what about mine? any photos?

Saner said:
Great oics guys, i'll be pestering you for teh originals of mine! I know you said every car was on 3 wheels, but what about mine? any photos?

Will sort out pics for you and Dan later tonight. Didn't get too many of you this time actually, probably clashed with me warming the car up or something.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Some cracking pics, didn't I see Oms messing around with your camera taking pics of the spectators?

Ads_172 said:
Some cracking pics, didn't I see Oms messing around with your camera taking pics of the spectators?

Omar had his camera out for a while, he hasn't been around since though so we haven't had his pics yet. The missus said he was taking pics of me on circuit too so I'm patiently waiting :)

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
LoL....I managed half a lap-so there may be a pic of DUF around somewhere!

So whos got the thong then? Ive checked.....and its not me

Valver..
.....tad gutted i had to work during all you boys (some men) were thrashin there beloved monsters around the track.... :( looked a really good day would have liked to test me coilovers out prop!! :( Some really good pics from Chris and Pete...we should get another 1 together so0o i can come this time and show u lot how a valver should be driven...:D:D:D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
clio head said:
we should get another 1 together so0o i can come this time and show u lot how a valver should be driven...:D:D:D

there was only one valver on track mate...and i think you'll find that was being driven properly