ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Head is spinning LOL

Righto, this a question for all you cleaning geeks.

I have searched the forums and searched them some more and to be honest my head is spinning and I need some defined answers please :D

I've ordered a pc so I need to know the cleaning products Im gonna order are correct, obviously a wash first, then a clay bar

firstly to remove the swirls on the car I've decided on poorboys SSR 2.5 how is this applied....is buffed on until its gone........is it removed with a microfibre towel

next step......... AG SRP, applied with the PC and removed by hand by a microfibre towel

next step AG EGP applied by pc , left for minimum of an hour then buffed off by towel

final stage nattys blue applied by pc, buffed off by towel.

How much do you work each product, until they are completely gone? LOL so confused really

Yes I've watched all the videos etc..... I didnt want to post this but the search function give me the precise answers I want or at least the answers in the clarity I want.

thanks for the help :D

106 GTi
You will know when the Poorboys SSR 2.5 is worked correctly as it will just start to dust, the more practice you get you will be able to know and catch it just before it dusts. If worked correctly you will see it start to clear, not long after it will start to dust. As to how many passes that will take depends on pad choice, amount of polish used and the weather. the SSR range does need to be worked until it is pretty much all gone.

Try the 2.5 on a polishing pad first and see if that corrects the defects if not step up to the SSR on a light cut pad. The SSR should leave a good finish ready for wax, if not you may need a to follow it with something else other before the AG SRP, such as Meguiars 80 Speed Glaze or SSR 2.

For the AG SRP by PC just use the machine to get a nice thin layer of the product on and then remove, no need to work as much as the SSR's. EGP I would apply by hand, won't save much time and just use more product by machine. Apply it nice and thin and as you said leave to cure for an hour.

Nattys Blue again no real advantage to working that by PC, apply to a panel by hand at a time and remove straight away.

Rich said:
You will know when the Poorboys SSR 2.5 is worked correctly as it will just start to dust, the more practice you get you will be able to know and catch it just before it dusts. If worked correctly you will see it start to clear, not long after it will start to dust. As to how many passes that will take depends on pad choice, amount of polish used and the weather. the SSR range does need to be worked until it is pretty much all gone.

Try the 2.5 on a polishing pad first and see if that corrects the defects if not step up to the SSR on a light cut pad. The SSR should leave a good finish ready for wax, if not you may need a to follow it with something else other before the AG SRP, such as Meguiars 80 Speed Glaze or SSR 2.

For the AG SRP by PC just use the machine to get a nice thin layer of the product on and then remove, no need to work as much as the SSR's. EGP I would apply by hand, won't save much time and just use more product by machine. Apply it nice and thin and as you said leave to cure for an hour.

Nattys Blue again no real advantage to working that by PC, apply to a panel by hand at a time and remove straight away.
yay your my hero :):)