ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Head unit - Cd Error - CD ERR

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Right, this is starting to wind me up. I've got the standard head unit in my 182, and it plays proper CD's fine, but it won't play any burned/blank discs. Searching found me a thread saying to use WMP and burn it as an audio CD - I've tried doing so but it's still not having it, I've tried a few different pieces of software, both Mac and Windows, but still no luck.

Is there something I'm missing? Do the files need to be a certain file type?

I'm using good quality Sony CD-R 700MB discs.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I've never had a problem burning cd's and playing them on my standard head unit . I use Ritek discs , always have done . I use either Nero or Cdburnerxp .If you're getting cd error it's not able to read the disc so i'd try a different brand of disc .

Free to download from here . Don't be confused into thinking the " xp " part has anything to do with Windows xp , cos it doesn't . It's just the name . Just burn as " audio " and Bob's your Uncle :D

http://cdburnerxp.se/en/home

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I used to get this with cheap CD's, but you're using good quality ones. Have you tested it another Headunit? :)