ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight swap

172 For sale
Hi Guys,

I want to swap my headlights from the sport xenons to non sport lights. Partly to save weight and partly because mine are screwed.
Once ballasts etc and lights are removed do they just plug straight in? Or do I need to modify the harness at all?

Alex

172 For sale
The weight won't really be any different, it would probably also be cheaper to fix your current lights.

So without seeing a photo of them, or knowing what is wrong with them you have decided it is cheaper??

Weight isnt my biggest priority but any saving is good.

All I am asking is if the standard lights are a direct swap not people opionions of if I should do it or not.

172 For sale
very cloudy, but also broken brackets and split lens also one of them buzzes and humms.

Just cant be arsed with them. Whip them off and go back to basics. I rarely drive the clio at night anyway is mainly used on track.

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
No, I said PROBABLY be cheaper, probably being the optimum word there. No need to get arsey when someone is trying to help. For example repairing a single light or replacing just the one would most likely be cheaper than buying 2 new ones.

PS, I said LIKELY, just incase you try to moan about that too.