ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight washers FKD!

hi guys,

my headlight washers have stopped working. when you pull the lever to wash them the windows get washed but no the lights. the drivers side has no liquid at all coming out of it and the passangers side swells of liquid but doesnt shoot it like it should. the liquid then spends hours running down the washer, over the foglight and dripping off the bumper. i mean hours, yesterday i washed the windows on a drive, came home went to bed and 8hours later the headlight washer was still swelling and dripping slowly.

How do i get in about the rear of these to see if there is any blockages? or any other ideas?

cheers;)

Golf GTD Mk7
mine used to leak until i took it into renault. was a seal issue apparently. don't think it will be anything serious. If you become a member there is a guide about how to remove the front bumper so you can have a look yourself.