ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight wonky!!!!

I changed my headlights ova to have ice blue ones, but after puttin them on th whole light thingy seems to move?!! tried the other one and its fine, but the whole light seems to move inside?

Anyone got any idea what it could be? tried to see if i can fix it but no luck so far.

*Jem*

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Have you pushed the light lense off the adjuster mechanism/moter?(large black thing that twists and locks into the headlight casing. It attaches to the lense by a ball/socket connection)

Yea thats ok, well i got stopped for havin a headlight out got a warnin went to fix it n it was that thing which was th prob. its th thing the black thing goes into is th prob, dunno wot to call it so jus call it th "casing?" which holds th light etc is loose n u can push it in.

Nope it wont let me post pics!

Does any1 know wot im on bout or do i seem to b talkin from my bottom?

Where all th wires etc go into th headlight, now if u was to push that u wood c th whole light thingy move, not th outside th inside.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

sounds like that headlight adjuster has popped off the lense like i said previuosly. i dont mean the adjuster has come out of the outer casing i mean the adjuster has come off the lense inside the headlight. you twist the adjuster about a quarter of a turn then pull it out. have a look to see if its come off inside.