ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headliner - wet

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
When it rains my headliner gets wet, one place only - passenger side, corner next to the sun visor. Cars a 172/non-sunroof.

I've done a search and tried what I could find from a search. I have the aerial out, put silicon around the hole and then on the nut on the inside. Screen has also been replaced recently due to chips etc, told the company replacing it that I was getting a leak in the top corner of the screen. They put extra sealant on when they put the new screen in.

Screen wash pipe is also fine and split free

Any more suggestions on places that could be causing this?

Thanks

Many.
Odd!

I was going to suggest the windscreen, until you said you had it replaced! Only thing I can think of is to get the headlining down, and have a ganders, poss get somebody to hose it over while you sit inside, hopefully able to find the leak.

Keep this thread up to date as it sounds like a weird one!

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
Headliner is a bit awkward to get out, roll cage is in the way. Plus, can't for the life of me get the grab handles out :S