ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headphones (again)

182 Cup
In particular, noise cancelling cans. Really it seems to be down to either Studio Beats, or Sennheiser PXC 450. Anyone using either, or both and can compare? Naturally all other suggestions welcome.

Yellow 197
I wouldnt reccomend beats, my first pair went fucked and started crackling in one hear. Swapped under warranty, my second pair the leather cushions bits come off, its started to crackle again and also my cable has started to split where the 'L' jack connector is

DB.

BMW 440i
Everyone slates beats on here like they are the worst thing in the world, if you like em, buy em. People seem to think they are audio pro's on here that can really tell the difference, it's not that noticeable.

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
Beats are a fashion accessory - end of

Exactly right. I bought a pair of their pro in ear earphones for £140, and they were just terrible, bought them cause they were different, my sennheisers cx300 2's sounded better and they cost 20 quid. Now have some Atomic Floyd Superdarts and have been blown away at what an in ear headphone can do. They are incredible.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I Have had Ultimate Ears TripleFi's- bit of getting used to, but go very very loud.

Currently running a set of Sennheiser IE8's.....so far so good.

In the new year I want a set of Klipsch x10i's- a friend has a set and raves about them.

In the house I use Grado 325's.

For Xmas I have an iBasso D10 cobra on its way for portable use.

Not a 320d
Anything Closed design, ie not open, from a brand of your choice to suit your budget. Go on headfi forums and look for reviews.

Be aware of higher impedance which most good cans are, youll need an amp to get decent noice levels. Look at Fiio amps theyre cheap and give decent quality sound.

Dave; People hate Beats because they cost so much. They perform to the level of cans worth about £50. They have major bass levels and cancel noise well but thats about it, people think that because they say Dr Dre on the side and cost so much that theyll be amazing, and they dont know any better so when they hear the way the isolate noise they are amazed, and the majority are just bassheads so form opinions on them based on the amount of bass cans produce, which in the case of beats is ridiculous. The design is s**t and they look s**t.