ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heater core hose fittings

The flanges are different. Im fitting a silicone hose kit from mtc, and looks like the stock one has 2 different flanges. When following a guide on here they where the same. The upper one has a fitting on it. The upper hose fits when you push it all the way in, but it seems like an odd fit.
20210425_194026.jpg20210425_194050.jpg

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
The flanges are different. Im fitting a silicone hose kit from mtc, and looks like the stock one has 2 different flanges. When following a guide on here they where the same. The upper one has a fitting on it. The upper hose fits when you push it all the way in, but it seems like an odd fit.
View attachment 1534913View attachment 1534914
I've not seen one like that before, but they should definitely both be the same.

Wonder if its had a replacement matrix?

must be. Solution would be to get another plastic adapter fitting, but i cant find any. Contemplating cutting of the end and splicing it up with the mtc hose kit even tho i will hate my self for doing that.