ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heater failing at the worst time!!

Car  Clio 197 FF
Help please! I have a 06 Clio 197 and yesterday on my drive home the climate control stopped working and started pumping out cold air!! It might just be me imagining stuff but I thought I got a wift of something overheating/burning?

Has anyone had this problem before? I don't know where to start looking for a fix but don't really want to take it to a garage!!:o

Any help appreciated.................

Keith
 
Check all the flaps are moving. From memory, the air mix flap is in the passenger side footwell.

Could just be the solenoid gone pop but it could be something else requiring more in depth investigation.

Start simple and check the flap.

Mick
 
Back
Top