ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heater issue

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Good Morning all,

So over the last 12 months I've been rebuilding my track car with the help of @f0xy. We stripped down some of the wiring (nothing excessive), we just removed everything I no longer had in the car. I've removed all of the air conditioning and fitted the PMS AC Delete kit and refitted the heater matrix and everything related. Everything has been plugged back in, but when I turn the car on, the AC display lights up but doesn't turn on, I've checked all the earths and not a dickie bird.

Has anybody experienced this, if so how did you fix this?

Thanks
Mike

47377832_10217416913232740_7427911725275414528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.jpg

Land Rover
Well is it possible you removed some electrical part or section of wiring that controls the climate panel?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
No, thanks for the obvious shout. We only removed the audio wiring, cigarette light and lights that aren't required from the middle section of the loom i.e. glovebox light. All the plugs are connected to the climate panel and it was all rewrapped. In hindsight, should have left it alone but while it was out didn't want redundant plugs here there and everywhere.

Land Rover
Yes it is an obvious suggestion but if it worked before and now it doesn’t then unless the unit has somehow failed then you’ve removed something that’s affecting it’s operation.