ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heeeeeelp :(

172 cup
Hi guys I've got an emergency lol, not sure if anyone will have any ideas about it, basically my brother has a cooper s and he's taken the stripes off the front but it looks like it's been painted before and just masked over the stripe, so when we've taken it off there's kind of a ridge where it used to be, anyway off polishing it down? Also a tiny tiny bit faded where they were too

cheers jack

Golf GT & A4 Avant
where about's is the car? and when would be best to see it?

It wouldn't have been painted like that from the factory I wouldn't have thought, so any other signs that it's been resprayed? If it has been resprayed around the stripes, it won't polish out it would need to be sanded back then polished

172 cup
Got one of my mates to have a look at it and he said it needs painting, he sprays car as a profession so he said he will sort it out :)