ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Height adjust on seat

RB 182

Just a quick question, does the latest model of clio have height adjust on the drivers seat? Ive looked on mine and cant see where if it has.

Cheers

Caddy Maxi

172 does at the front on the left hand side of the seat if my memory serves me correct! they prob only put it on the 172, 182 and v6 if its liek the mk 1 clios

Clio 182

I think it is on all but the very cheapest model iirc, being short its something I remember looking up before :oops:

Clio 182

Height adjustment has been on the Clios for years, I had it on a R reg RT and a Y reg Si as well as my 182.

Will dig out the current brochure in a minute to double check, but as said above, sure it is all but the cheap model.

Dont think its on my Extreme 3 but I think the "I think it is on all but the very cheapest model iirc" comment probably covered that!

RB 182

Quote: Originally posted by Rich1.2 on 29 January 2005

172 does at the front on the left hand side of the seat if my memory serves me correct! they prob only put it on the 172, 182 and v6 if its liek the mk 1 clios
Same as it should be on yours, a small lever on the left front.