ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello all,

Clio 172 ph1.
Hello all, new to the forum, i have recently gotten hold of a Clio 172 phase1. I've been wanting to get one for a while now, and finally have one. How ever, it needs a cambelt change, and has a nasty leak coming from the radiator it seem, renault have quoted £999 for the cambelt and around £300 quid for the radiator.

Does anybody know any garage around, Hemel Hempsted, Berkhamsted, Chesham, Watford area that could do these? I would go to the local garage but I've read that alot of them get the timing wrong on the clio sports. Ill get some pics up as soon as possible.

Looking forward to future chats,
G

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Welcome. Don't go to Renault, whatever you do.

Someone will be able to recommend someone soon, but I am not from that area.

Silver 182
Welcome.

Make another thread in technical section. Quote the prices from renault there and perhaps someone would point out a good place that would do it cheaper.

Welcome threads dont get checked out that often.

Clio 172 ph1.
cheers chaps, the car is currently at JMS should collect it tomorrow, apparantly the auxillary belt was the worst they'd seen. just in time then!!