ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello all

megane rs 250
my name is david I live in Plymouth and currently drive a megane rs 250,my son will be 21 in march and I am on the look out for a clio rs 200 for his birthday present do u think its possible to get him a nice one for 6000 pounds plus his ford fiesta st 05 reg in p/x which to be honest is a bit of a bucket thanks in advance

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Welcome to CS David.

6000 is a little low budget for a Clio 200 mate. You'll get a tidy 197 for that price though, with the recaros, belts done etc.

megane rs 250
I have 6000 plus his fiesta which I would hope to get about 12-1500 pounds for so all in all I have about 7.5k. I have seen a few for that price but they r miles away I live in Plymouth which means a lot of cars r just to far away, i don't mind a bit of travelling but not to far

BG Clio 182
I have 6000 plus his fiesta which I would hope to get about 12-1500 pounds for so all in all I have about 7.5k. I have seen a few for that price but they r miles away I live in Plymouth which means a lot of cars r just to far away, i don't mind a bit of travelling but not to far
You'd be far better getting a nice late 197 on very low miles with all desirable options and spending the entire budget rather than an early and high mileage rough 200.

megane rs 250
to me personally the 200 looks so much better than the 197 there is one at Bristol car supermarket a 60 plate for 7695 no recaros but seems a good price if anyone would care to have a look and pass comment it will be much appreciated thanks

megane rs 250
well he has got it now a white one on a 59 plate 50000 miles a lovely looking car no recaros but that does not bother me or him, it does have a grey front bumper does that mean anything thanks dave

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
well he has got it now a white one on a 59 plate 50000 miles a lovely looking car no recaros but that does not bother me or him, it does have a grey front bumper does that mean anything thanks dave
Join ClioSport as a member mate, you'll have access to the parts for sale section. Recaros pop up every now and again.

megane rs 250
Ok thanks the recaros would have been nice but it's not the end of the world I have a meg minus recaros and it does not worry me

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Ok thanks the recaros would have been nice but it's not the end of the world I have a meg minus recaros and it does not worry me
The standard 197 seats are good enough for me! I, infact, prefer them to Recaros personally but each to their own of course.

megane rs 250
Yes each to their own I guess all I know is he's had the car 5 days and I have not seen him since I think he's living in it