ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello from a potential member

04 Monaco Blue 172
hi guys

im Tony/tone, 23, production supervisor of a printing company and am just buying my first house :)

i currently have a lovely Astra Coupe turbo with a few tastey mods on it

but moving into my house will increase my round trip to work and back and with that in mind i am on the hunt for a new car

i have decided on a clio 172 cup (if i can find one nice enough)

girlfriends brother had one and that was smart so i fancy one

im not stranger to modifying, ive had a sri astra, supra, coupe turbo etc so a 172 will look nice the list

anyway, fingers crossed i get one

cheers :)

Renault Clio 182
Welcome to CS and best of luck with getting the car you want, you wont be disappointed

04 Monaco Blue 172
I got a clio after plenty of searching, monaco blue, fsh and 37k, 04 plate 172 mint everything, not looking to mod it at present but i do fancy some cup wheels and a genuine spoiler if such a thing exists lol

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
needed a bit of work- but looked ok- was an entry level car to renaultsport-

slight mark on lower bumper

S

04 Monaco Blue 172
the only defect i can see is the tiny dent pictured and a tiny tiny scuff on the bottom right of the front bumper but i wouldnt say it needs work

needs a good wash though but other than that, im happy with it

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
nice car- enjoy it :)

Get the dent man to do that dent & buy a little pot of touch up ( £8 ) & your home and dry

S

04 Monaco Blue 172
yeah, once my house move is complete i will get it sorted

im just wanting to know if there is a better renault spoiler i can put on it that actually looks like a spoiler?

theres a red clio on the top of the home page and i fancy that one, can someone just tell me if it is a 182 cup spoiler? :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
yes cup spoiler- its unlikely you will get one in blue ( monaco ) as they didnt do that colour in cup spoiler-

so buy a tatty one for around 80-100 & get it sprayed monaco blue from Spray shack on here

S

04 Monaco Blue 172
yes cup spoiler- its unlikely you will get one in blue ( monaco ) as they didnt do that colour in cup spoiler-

so buy a tatty one for around 80-100 & get it sprayed monaco blue from Spray shack on here

S

nice one fella,

i will pay up and post in the classifieds when i get paid i reckon