ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Coventry

Clio 1.2 04
My name's James i'm 18 from Coventry, got my test early jan, and got 3100 insurance compo for a moped crash last year, so i will be looking at buying my first car! How does a clio 1.2 compare to say corsa's? I hope to in a few years time own a 172 aswell :evil: i'm quite hands on, had motorbikes, scramblers, mopeds and have done several engine rebuilds ect so hopefully it shouldn't be too hard doing maintenance on my clio. I work full time as a purchase ledger (boring?!) and go the gym 4 nights a week, well into my weights.

Clio 1.2 04
Was filtering at about 5-8mph on a main road on the way to work, on my highly modified 172cc 26bhp gilera runner scooter pmsl regged as a 125 and someone pulling out there drive trying to merge into traffic while i was progressing went straight into the side of me, i fell off picked my ped up and proceeded to try drag him out his car and pay for the f**king panel damage. Anyway my spark plug was loose i got his detials sorted myself out, knee was grazed and went and got my bike mot'd than later taxed as i knew i was going to claim, and was actually meant to get it done that week. later on the doctor asked me if i had neck pain ect ect and i said i have sharp adominal pain from where i fell and he wrote all sorts of stuff on the doctors note the mad guy! like blood in urine ect and i didnt have that? i had a grazed knee. anyway ive got a cheque for 3100 and broke my bike for spares and made around 800 quid. pretty much gunna get a 1.2 dymnamique clio with around 60-70k miles stick it on coilovers, team dynamics pro, after market headlights and some euro style subtle stickers.. question is what colour should i get? and if i was a snazzy non chavy looking backbox with a nice sound, would i be better just decating it? insurance is sorted too as my mate works for a company and will sort me out for around 900 quid. so around 1500 for the car and i got a full time job anyway. want a nice subtle clio that looks clean.

RS6 C7
Was filtering at about 5-8mph on a main road on the way to work, on my highly modified 172cc 26bhp gilera runner scooter pmsl regged as a 125 and someone pulling out there drive trying to merge into traffic while i was progressing went straight into the side of me, i fell off picked my ped up and proceeded to try drag him out his car and pay for the f**king panel damage. Anyway my spark plug was loose i got his detials sorted myself out, knee was grazed and went and got my bike mot'd than later taxed as i knew i was going to claim, and was actually meant to get it done that week. later on the doctor asked me if i had neck pain ect ect and i said i have sharp adominal pain from where i fell and he wrote all sorts of stuff on the doctors note the mad guy! like blood in urine ect and i didnt have that? i had a grazed knee. anyway ive got a cheque for 3100 and broke my bike for spares and made around 800 quid. pretty much gunna get a 1.2 dymnamique clio with around 60-70k miles stick it on coilovers, team dynamics pro, after market headlights and some euro style subtle stickers.. question is what colour should i get? and if i was a snazzy non chavy looking backbox with a nice sound, would i be better just decating it? insurance is sorted too as my mate works for a company and will sort me out for around 900 quid. so around 1500 for the car and i got a full time job anyway. want a nice subtle clio that looks clean.

Will your mate sort me out aswell? The way insurances work now is silly really, No offence to you but you shouldn't really have got paid that much, I'm not blaming you, Get it slammed on coilovers, Stick some nice wheels on and its pretty much sorted!

Clio 1.2 04
Haha i no yeah mate. Didn't deserve it but has sorted me out with my car. Don't want to go over the top as it's my first car and a 1.2. Would probs end up getting some 172 alloys or somthing. So than i don't need to declare a aftermarket wheel. Just different size.