ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from new member.....

Clio Sport 16V 1.2L
Good evening, just thought I would stop by and say hello, just joined today and found some good stuff on here :cool:
Just got Clio through MOT today, Insurance sorted and got my driving test tomorrow so fingers crossed should be on the road tomorrow evening I hope.

Anyway, thanks for reading and looking forward to some good forum banter :rasp:

Rob.

Clio Sport 182 Cup
Good evening, just thought I would stop by and say hello, just joined today and found some good stuff on here :cool:
Just got Clio through MOT today, Insurance sorted and got my driving test tomorrow so fingers crossed should be on the road tomorrow evening I hope.

Anyway, thanks for reading and looking forward to some good forum banter :rasp:

Rob.

Good luck in your driving test :)

Megane GT
Heya, good luck with your test, and welcome :)
Im only fairly new on here myself, everyones great fun :D
What Clio have you got?

Clio Sport 16V 1.2L
Heya, good luck with your test, and welcome :)
Im only fairly new on here myself, everyones great fun :D
What Clio have you got?
Thanks for the good luck wishes people :D

@Jane:
I have a Clio Sport Y Reg 1.2L, gonna take some pics tomorrow and put them in my profile etc.

Rob.

Clio Sport 16V 1.2L
Hi Guy's, failed my test yesterday....booo!
Anyway, quick question; Had my car out today with another driver in with me, was great until about 10 mins in to the journey I noticed the speedo stopped working :eek: Any ideas?

Cheers

Rob.