ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Vaasa, Finland

Renault Clio RS18/X
Hello Everyone!

I'm a new member on this forum.

I have a two cars Toyota Prius and Renault Clio RS812..:sweat:

36_zpszqzcrtrv.jpg

Has anyone experience with these? http://www.sportseats4u.co.uk/corbeau-club-sport-bucket-seat/prod_4509.html
I'm looking for seats with good value for money.

Renault Clio RS18/X
Lordy, that's had some work put into it! Welcome. Would love to go to Finland.

Yep, one crazy man from Finland 😂

We have here in Finland the left-hand traffic and the carbon dioxide-based vehicle tax...

The original Liquid yellow PH2 is going to cost more than 80000€ / 68000£😊

This is Finland

Renault Clio RS18/X
Lovely car mate.

Jump on a ferry in August and bring it to http://www.cliosportfestival.net

You know it makes sense :up:

Thank you for the invitation! The distance is not exactly the smallest possible.

(2883 km / 1791 mi)
via E4

Fastest route, the usual traffic
  • This route includes a ferry.
  • This route has tolls.
  • This route includes a car transport.
  • This route has restricted usage or private roads.
  • This route crosses through multiple countries.

But one day i will be a there :up:

Welcome along bud

As for Corbeau Seats... I live around the corner from their manufacturing unit. I've been in and sat in every seat they sell, I'm actually in the process of putting my order together for a set of clubsport seats.

These are great value for money in a track day car :up:

They'll look great in your car too

Renault Clio RS18/X
......They'll look great in your car too

Thank you for your reply!

Look is also important :smiley:
Corbeau is not very well known brand in Finland. The official vendor is missing.
The opportunity to try out the seat can be found more than 700 km away and delivery cost will be more than 100€.
So need to ask before an order the product. I save several hundred €uros when I found these seats.

Do you recommend re-mapping? http://k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=4561&appid=2
KTR version is right for me because I can do programming. How visible will the difference between the before and after?

2014 Clio 200t edc
Wow what a Car you have!! V6 reps usually do not go down very well on here (or anywhere) but that's an awesome looking car.

Renault Clio RS18/X
Wow what a Car you have!! V6 reps usually do not go down very well on here (or anywhere) but that's an awesome looking car.
Thanks!
I am from Finland to me is simply not interested in what others think about this or not thinking :smile:
Haters gonna hate and it is their problem, not mine. This does not take anything away from anyone.
This is my version of my dreams hot hatch. Both cars (V6/RS182) are good and bad qualities. This is a compromise according to my view.
The original left driven PH2 liquid yellow version to pay more than 70000£... The poor man everything is expensive!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Thanks!
I am from Finland to me is simply not interested in what others think about this or not thinking :smile:
Haters gonna hate and it is their problem, not mine. This does not take anything away from anyone.
This is my version of my dreams hot hatch. Both cars (V6/RS182) are good and bad qualities. This is a compromise according to my view.
The original left driven PH2 liquid yellow version to pay more than 70000£... The poor man everything is expensive!
I completely ageee with you. That's what makes the car scene so unique. Everyone has their own tastes and thoughts of nice. To hell with what everyone else thinks. However your creation is beautiful and looks very very well done!!

Renault Clio RS18/X
I completely agree with you. That's what makes the car scene so unique. Everyone has their own tastes and thoughts of nice. To hell with what everyone else thinks. However your creation is beautiful and looks very very well done!!
I also have a experience of the original Clio V6 PH1. I changed it Toyota 3S-GTE motor and different gearbox, because the originals are of poor quality.
This V6 was the Time Attack class car, not street legal.
The V6 is quite difficult to drive on the track when you compare it to RS182. In my view the front tires turning radius is not the best.
V6 also has a 250 kg heavier than the RS182. Maintenance is expensive and demanding, because the rear engine. etc.
The RS182 can find a lot of accessories etc.. but everyone has their own reasons for things. These issues can argue about forever.
But the original is a legend and rear wheel drive :cool:
received_10210122417601107_zps0otjdirw.jpg

Renault Clio RS18/X
However your creation is beautiful and looks very very well done!!

The body kit is original, it's taken from an English version #UK 119.

The body modifications have been made in according with Renault Sports PH2 V6 documents. (glass fiber has not been used.)

The rims were originally Renault Megane Trophy V6. I also own the original rims, but these Trophy V6 rims are better.

Poor quality V6 reps can be found in just enough of the world, so I wanted to do one that is not of poor quality.

Winter has started in Finland so here is 6 months to install the Procharger.. http://sporttiauto.com/uploads/pdf/C-1.pdf

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 44
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    534.1 KB · Views: 69