ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
HI!
I have a black 1.2 Dynamique and am totally getting sick of the constant problems that my dealer just hasn't sorted. It's been in countless times to Evans Halshaw, Houghton-Le-Spring and they have got to be the biggest bunch of cowboys ever!
I know this isn't the right place to post but I just want to rant about what has prompted me joining this forum...
After losing power, they've replaced throttle body twice in a year, diagnosed the same problem again but made an "educated guess" that it could be something different (obviously not covered by warranty), got my bonnet stuck, left tools in engine bay, and managed to turn my auto lights and wipers off TWICE when giving the car back!!! It comes back worse than when going in... All the while, the main problem of losing power still goes on.
This forum has already helped me out with a few issues so thanks!!!

M2 Competition
If the franchised Renault dealer you bought it from arent being much help, ring Renault UK and complain to them. They have a lot of power over their dealers.

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
Thanks for the replies. I feel a bit better after letting off some steam.;)
Good idea regarding contacting renault uk. I think I may well do that.

Clio 172 Flamer
yep,Ive been to that dealer before and your right about them, i had a problem with the steering on my trophy so i went in and asked them to take alook coz it was under warranty at the time, they took one look at it and said its because its lowered:dead: i just laughed, then i had to explain that it was a trophy, i cant beileve that a reno mechanic didnt no this, he must of been new or summit, but anywy i took it to a friend and turned out it needed new balljoints