ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

MK2 PH2 172 cup
Hi all, my name is Bryan I'm a friend of an existing member tonyt the guy who some of you have had do bits in carbon, im the guy who does the finishing on them so hope you liked them lol.
ive just bought my first Clio its the 172 cup on a 03 plate the light weight model and must say boy am i impressed, what a car i love it

Za**** & Xr250R
Welcome to cs matey. I've got a few cf bit's in my car from tony and your self and much more to come i love the stuff ;)

MK2 PH2 172 cup
Thanks for the warm welcome, hope ill be around quiet a bit, only just joined and already finding the forums quiet informative

hey hun welcome along to the forum :D as tonyt can tell you, i have a slight obsession with carbon fibre! lol all my interior bits, diamond and fog light surrounds were done by you two :) and ill be sending more bits tomo to be done....

hope you enjoy your stay, cliosport is full of friendly, helpful people :)