ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

ClioDynamique1.5dciSX 106
Hi there!

My name is Sarah. I have just recently bought a Clio Dynamique SXdci 106bhp in mercury silver and I love her to bits! I have been converted to the diesel power and I dont see myself ever going back LOL.

I live just outside Bristol and would be interested in any meets/event sthat might be happening as well as meeting new people:)

I will post some pics once I've cleaned her up lol.

None
Hello Sarah, welcome to CS :)

I'm sure there will be some meets close to you but failing that there are bigger annual meets like french car show and trax :)

Ah thank you:) Yes I was planning to come to trax so that will be good to see people there!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I give it 30 minutes before this threads get to 3 pages.

Welcome to cs.

None
Just take what some people say with a pinch of salt sarah :)..........there aren't that many women on here so you're bound to lots of attention for a day or two......

Haha I didnt think I saw too many female names as i was browsing through:p I have no pm as of yet sorry! lol

Well this is the first forum Ive been on and I thought I had better pay straight away lol. Im still finding my way around! Thank you all for making me feel welcome:)

Hyundai i40
Welcome to CS hun

Watch out for the sharks, if they harrass you ill beat them with a stick for you ;)

and you have the best name ever :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol!

No Mace or T5! This place isn't what it used to be! :(

Oh hi and welcome.

Pm me if you have any questions or problems. Oh and it's refreshing to see that you don't use text speak!

Pics of your car?

Last edited by a moderator:

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Oh Hi and welcome.

Just outside Bristol you say? Whereabouts would that be?

If there is anything you 'need' drop me a PM.

Thanks Sarah, Im getting the feeling you might have to beat them down with sticks lol :)

I will put some pictures up when ive cleaned her up a bit, hopefully over the weekend:)

I live in a village called Wrington and the closest town is Clevedon, so not too far from Bristol, but am with my boyfriend a lot of the time in Burnham-on-sea.

At the moment the car is still in manufactures warranty so going to try and get a few things sorted before that runs out.:)

LOL im sure you are all extremely polite;)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Welcome to CS hun

Watch out for the sharks, if they harrass you ill beat them with a stick for you ;)

and you have the best name ever :D
+1 :)

Thanks Sarah, Im getting the feeling you might have to beat them down with sticks lol :)

I will put some pictures up when ive cleaned her up a bit, hopefully over the weekend:)

I live in a village called Wrington and the closest town is Clevedon, so not too far from Bristol, but am with my boyfriend a lot of the time in Burnham-on-sea.

At the moment the car is still in manufactures warranty so going to try and get a few things sorted before that runs out.:)

You be right about that! ~Although will probably be all shy if met in real life.

Hi Sarah, Welcome to CS.

Sash
x

Two 0 Shitx

GET OUT!!!

:rasp: