ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello :)

Hi,

I'm Sam and i'm an 18 year old from wolverhampton. I really love clio sport's and v6's and i want to undertake a project at some point in the next 5 years :L (i know thats a long time but i'm slow). Anyway i'd love to become a member but i cannot use my paypal, is there any other payment methods ie postal order?

cheers

Hi Sam (from a fellow Sam)... Please do not send money to the above member. Mace has a technology addiction and he will only spend the money you send him on new applications for his iPhone 5.

Back on topic, info on membership payment can be found here:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/faq.php?faq=cliosport_club_faq_item#faq_becomemember_faq_item

but basically...

You do not need to have an account with Paypal as it will allow you to simply pay by credit/debit card as a one off without having to sign up and create an account. Please note that currently this is the only way we will process memberships online."

Thanks Sam,

when i get some money from work i shall definitely be joining :) as for you Mace i may be a slow minded student but i'm not totally retarded ;)