ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help 172 not accepting radio code

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Using the number on the front page of the service book, tried it with the steering control & radio buttons but it wont have any of it. Could it have been reset in the past & if so can I reset it diy or is it a job for renualt or an audio place?

Bye Bye 182....
^^ As he said. If your not the first owner of the car the original hu may have been replaced under warranty. Take it back to the renault dealers you got the car from and take in your log book and driving license and they will give you the code - or what it should be....

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Turns out the sticker in the front of the log book is for a different car - completely different chassis number to the number on the V5. Obviously something I never checked when I bought the car.

Popped into the local renault garage has given me another code (from the chassis no on the V5) which I hope is correct and asked if he could print me the correct sticker for my car to go in the service book but said he could only do a whole new book etc which god knows how much would be.