ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!!!!!! 172 seats in cup....!

audi tt 225
help me!!!

hello everyone, have fitted some of the renaultsport seats (half leather half suede) that come in the 172 into my clio cup today. unfortunately there is an extra wire with a kind of microswitch on the end hanging loose, not sure where it lives but dont remember taking it off!!!!!!

anyone help???

also when the ignition is turned on now the service light and airbag light come on..... does it need to be taken to renault to be reset?????

M2 Competition
The wire is an airbag connector, the cup doesnt have side airbags, but has resistors in their place to keep the light off. You need to connect it/ put a resistor in its place mate.

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
the microswitch, i believe can just be cut and join the 2 wires together, the dash lights shouldn't be on, unless you have wired something up. you can wire up the airbags, but not sure if they will work, due to the computer being progrrammed so that the airbags aren't there - not sure.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Regardless of airbag, the car will still need the pre-tensioner wires connecting.

There is a guide on here how to resolve these issues. Think edde made it?