ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help: best induction kit for performance

BMW 535D

right ive gone from a piper x sh*tty cone filter, bk to the std airbox, and now am testing deans sealed induction kit.

i must say i think the sealed kit is the best for performance so far and id like to buy one, but id need an adapter making for it to fit the valver throttle body right??

does anyone make a sealed induction kit for the valver which doesnt need an adaptor??

also - any recommendations?

BMW 535D

i thought the bmc was a universal kit for which id need to make an adapter to make it fit on the valver throttle body

where can i get bmc or itg kits from?

BMW 535D

its not a sealed kit tho ,plus you have to move the washer bottle and for the kit to really have maximum effect you need to have another vent in the bonnet

At Hill Power we now have a relocation ind kit for the Clio Which moves the filter out of the engine bay. Was the question "best induction kit for performance"? The kit does not need the bonnett scoop for the system to work properly I have just fitted a scoop to mine to help with cold air flow and happened to have a 19 16v scoop around. There are some pics of the kit on our web site http://www.hillpower.co.ukwww.hillpower.co.uk .

BMW 535D

tbh id rather have a sealed kit than pay £200 for an open filter, sorry m8, i will however be after one of ur chips tho :p

ill have to look into bmc and itg

btw - what do ppl with fast valvers like adey etc run??

adi - slight advantage of a williams engine, though i think he runs with a replacement panel filter, could be wrong though

Titanium 182

yeh

adi runs an open hill power with the blue box around it? thats what hes got on in the pics of his car in the 2litre thread

but hes got the power of the litre and cams head work etc

sorry totally forgot the

GruppeM is easily the best filter for power gains available on the market

shame about the price though