ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help Black Gold Fine Scratches

Think i will just polish it with Autoglym Super Resin and see how it goes . Used the zymol wax the blue one from halfords but it seemed to stain the paint, like it was leaving marks even when i rubbed it off ...

I use the Autoglym shampoo and silicon resin polish - cant fault either! Cant say Ive ever had the time/inclination to then apply the extra gloss protection!!

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by Topper182 on 21 March 2005

Think i will just polish it with Autoglym Super Resin and see how it goes . Used the zymol wax the blue one from halfords but it seemed to stain the paint, like it was leaving marks even when i rubbed it off ...

yes ive noticed that but it comes off with extra buffing or going over afterwards with extra gloss.

Liam

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

So any UK source of the PakShak clothes? Their web-site is off line at the mo.

Any easily obtainable alternatives?

106 GTi

Let us know how they measure up.

I ordered some Wolfgang sealant and Souveran today, should be here for weekend.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

182_blue - Im still in awe of that piccie m8 - the difference was amazing.

Id suspect Topper has a mild version of that on the right of the picture. If he has, its nigh on identical to the problems on mine. And like you, all the swirls marks were there when I took delivery of the car from Renault.

WTF do you use Reno? Brillo pads?!

D.

^^Got the klasse twins today!

For those who want a price from pakshak contact him on this email, explain broadly what you want and he should coem back to you!

mailto:ranney@pakshak.com">ranney@pakshak.com

106 GTi

Nice one Brazo, you will like the all in one. I did a mates car with it on Sunday works a treat.

182_blue, no I have gone for the Soveragn rather than the Signiture as it looks better on Black

Quote: Originally posted by Darren S on 21 March 2005

182_blue - Im still in awe of that piccie m8 - the difference was amazing.

Id suspect Topper has a mild version of that on the right of the picture. If he has, its nigh on identical to the problems on mine. And like you, all the swirls marks were there when I took delivery of the car from Renault.

WTF do you use Reno? Brillo pads?!

D.

yeh the pic is a good comparison, just shows what you can do with a pc

Quote: Originally posted by r-jay on 21 March 2005

Nice one Brazo, you will like the all in one. I did a mates car with it on Sunday works a treat.

182_blue, no I have gone for the Soveragn rather than the Signiture as it looks better on Black
ahh, did you buy from autopia, just wondered as i got a 25% discount voucher on Soveragn waxes

Quote: Originally posted by r-jay on 21 March 2005

were you buying from ?

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

the bodyshop near me said they do my car for 50 quid remove all the stratches.

asked for an example and he removed the scratch on my bonnet which had been there for ages for free.... took a minute to do.. i want one of the badboys.

yeh they are pros remember, and are probably using rotary polishers, if your new to polishing you colud really damage your paint with it, that why your best getting a pc as its a random orbit polisher and its almost impossible to damage your paint with it , they say the only way you will damage your paint with a pc is if you throw it at your car:)

106 GTi

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 21 March 2005
Quote: Originally posted by r-jay on 21 March 2005Nice one Brazo, you will like the all in one. I did a mates car with it on Sunday works a treat.

182_blue, no I have gone for the Soveragn rather than the Signiture as it looks better on Black[/QUOTE]were you buying from ?

http://www.motorgeek.co.uk/Got it from Here

Alex @ Serious Performance has started to stock Klasse BTW.

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

yeh they are pros remember, and are probably using rotary polishers, if your new to polishing you colud really damage your paint with it, that why your best getting a pc as its a random orbit polisher and its almost impossible to damage your paint with it , they say the only way you will damage your paint with a pc is if you throw it at your car:)

strange thing is the car was dirty and he just wacked a load of what i presume was polish on the bonnet and did it there and then.

appying polish on top of a dirty car doesnt seem best practice! but it worked the paint was also pretty hot after.

i might invest in a pc then cos @ £50 to get it done just onec you may as well just buy one!

Quote: Originally posted by mr sheep on 21 March 2005

strange thing is the car was dirty and he just wacked a load of what i presume was polish on the bonnet and did it there and then.

appying polish on top of a dirty car doesnt seem best practice! but it worked the paint was also pretty hot after.

i might invest in a pc then cos @ £50 to get it done just onec you may as well just buy one!

not the best thing to do "polishing a dirty car " ???, if you do order a pc let me know as i can get you 12% of the total, mine only took 3 days to come from the usa, really pleased with them

yeh i got the set for $179, it was on sale but went back up, i got an extra backing plate, with shipping it came to £140 ish, plus you need a transformer

I may invest in one too would you be able to get me the discount too mate !!! Will it work off a 110v transformer cause we have loads at work !!!

Quote: Originally posted by Topper182 on 21 March 2005

I may invest in one too would you be able to get me the discount too mate !!! Will it work off a 110v transformer cause we have loads at work !!!
yeh it will work of a 110v transformer, i will pm you the discount info

^^yeh its good, but you need a friendly seller who will sort the import duty for you ;), and autopia will do that for you

i bought an extra backing plate, but i have since ordered some more sonus das pads, 2 of each colour :), so should last me out