ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP (cam belt) asap...

(icebreg) clio 172 ph2
just rang renault and been quoted 720.26 for cam belt and all the usual stuff to go with it time aux belt all new wheels and pulleys.. then he went on that it needs doing properly by them to be guaranteed!!

which i thought is a chuffing rip off.. needs doing a asap as the car is now 5 years on and i darent go any were far or fast in case it goes.. i live in the hull area (east yorkshire) an would like any 1 to help me out if u know any 1/ garage that could do it cheaper than that..

cheers peps

Sounds quite cheap for a dealer tbh.

I was getting quotes around £850 when I was enquiring, so I went with Ren-Tech.

(icebreg) clio 172 ph2
just spoke to ren-tech £444.. its down in portsmouth.. though am in hull east yorkshire.. any 1 know any garages round here??

Clio 172 mk2
Sounds about right for a dealer job

Must be some other good independent place sup north that can do it cheaper.

(icebreg) clio 172 ph2
rs tuning 429.87:D think i'll go with that, unless any 1 can can up with any thing better..

thank you very much people

mini cooper (RIP 172)
good luck with this! hope to see you about, i live in cottingham as well!

let me know where you go;)

Clio 197 ('08 R'Blue)
Hey Liam,

How's it goin?!? I live in Hull and got my cambelt done just off Argyle Street by a really friendly garage called Springhead Motor Company Ltd. They do all the work on my 172 and they're awesome! He's gonna be tuning mine up before long. I haven't seen u around - I used to goto Cott High School! Drop me a PM and we'll go for a cruise!
Dan.