ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP, Car Won't start!! maybe ABS???!!

Clio 182
After replacing the brakes on my 182 the car wont start!! all that happens when i turn the key is a fast loud clicking noise?? maybe the ABS? no warning lights have come on and i have checked the fluid and the disks and pads 3 times! any help would be great.

ITB'd MK1
starter motor fail. You're hearing the solenoid clicking. Did you maybe leave the ignition on for a long time and let the battery drain?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Sounds like the battery is dead... Stick a charger on it or jump it with some leads and take it for a good drive, get some charge back into the cells!

Clio 182
uuummm i couldn't hepl but leave the radio on whilst i changed thr brakes, that was my initial thought though and i have had the jump leads out alrready

Clio 182
Yeah just a flat battery!! Phew! had a good drive in it and have left it at the top of a hill just in case. Cheers guys, what a forum this is!!!!