RDH ClioSport Club Member Jun 17, 2008 #1 A CD has got stuck in my CD player (standard Renault). Was just wondering if any body has had this problem before? How did you fix it? How do I take the unit out so that I can inspect further? Many thanks, Rob.
A CD has got stuck in my CD player (standard Renault). Was just wondering if any body has had this problem before? How did you fix it? How do I take the unit out so that I can inspect further? Many thanks, Rob.
M Mogzieno1 Car 1.2 16v Jun 17, 2008 #4 Ive got the same problem ! If you find out can you let me know please.
P phoenix1 Car 172 exclusive Jun 17, 2008 #5 if you take the top off you should see the drive gear for the carraige ,if you turn it carefully you can slowly wind it out
if you take the top off you should see the drive gear for the carraige ,if you turn it carefully you can slowly wind it out