ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP....Clio 200 owners, front bumper query..?

RB Clio 200 Cup
Had a local garage take my front bumper off as I am looking at getting some fog lamps fitted, anyway the car came back and i noticed 2 pop rivet fixings showing through the headlight where the black bumper insert fixes to the bumper.

I dont recall seeing pop rivets before, which makes me think:

1) They are meant to be there but as the bumper hasnt been fitted back on right you can now see them.
2) Something dodgy has happened at the garage?!

Could any 200 owners have a look at theirs just to confirm (as I cant remember seeing them before?!) if the fixings should be there etc (and are usually hidden?).

Any pictures or info would be much appreciated, as I'll need to get it sorted as it cant be right?!

Thanks.

IMG-20110430-00025.jpg

RB Clio 200 Cup
Yeah I should have mentioned its the same both sides, it just looks wrong lol, surely this cant be right?

RB Clio 200 Cup
Yeah you cant see it on yours, possibly because of the black surround. I think they have put the bumper on wrong or something, d*ckheads lol although i'd still have thought that Renualt would use black fixings?

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
it is renault though, who send wheels with different coloured centre caps. I cant see them on mine although i have the black surrounds on mine also :)

RB Clio 200 Cup
Could anyone with a 200 cup possibly have a look for me please? I wanto to try to get to the bottom of this before the car goes back. Cheers.

RB Clio 200 Cup
Cheers Harpham, if you could possible have a close look between the gap of the headlight and bumper to see what the fixings actually are that would be great. Thanks.

On mine I can see the inside one JUST but the outside one I can't though mine have the black surrounds. It could still be fitted wrong as they aren't quite that visible on mine, I'd never noticed it before tbh.

Just checked. Definitely nothing like that on mine so must be fitted wrong or something.
The only thing you can see is like a blue hook which is in the middle of the black (if that makes sense).

RB Clio 200 Cup
Cheers gents, I have a feeling the bumper hasnt been fitted back on right or something, either way its going to get sorted as it looks stupid