ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help!! found this under my nearside wheel arch!

Clio 172
Hi guys im not sure what it is, it looks like a socket sort of thing lol, i took my drivers side wheel off just to check the cv joint etc and i saw this under my cover that protects the cambelt, well i think it is what it does. does any1 have a clue what it is cause it is buggin me!

Many thanks guys!!

Attachments

• Image016.jpg
    Image016.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 91
  • Image017.jpg
    Image017.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 86
  M2 / Golf GTI
Lol, is this another renault dealer c*ck up? I know someone who had a light changed and they left a screw driver in the engine bay. Congrats.

Honda. Tesla Someday
I errmmm.... have a confession to make...

I was re-wiring my amps for FCS and left a rachet in my bonnet...it had fallen down by the fan... it was there for over 300 miles... then I found it and no damage was done! LUCKY!

BMW M135i
Not supposed to be there so your fine, has it had an aux belt changed on it recently? Wondering if someones dropped it after using it to operate the belt tensioner.

Lee

BMW M2C
You've not had work done at Renault Birmingham have you? They managed to leave part of a tool set under the bonnet of mine!!

Day found a chunk of wood in the bay of his old car after being worked on at Renault. Fine, you may say.... apart from this piece of wood was used to wedge behind exhaust manifold which caused it to burn and smolder away under the bonnet :eek:

You've not had work done at Renault Birmingham have you? They managed to leave part of a tool set under the bonnet of mine!!

Some tech's are dumb as f**k. They must loose hundreds or even thousands of pounds worth of tools that way. No doubt accusing the other tech's they work with of pinching them if/when they realise the tools are missing.