ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP HELP HELP!!!

1.2 clio
driving home from work the engine management light came on it started to feel lumpy to drive didnt hav far to go so i carried on.. got home put in a fault code reader and it came up with... PO141 generic O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 sensor 2)

also engine was warm and the needle went really high :/ the fan didnt kick in at all please help !!

driving home from work the engine management light came on it started to feel lumpy to drive didnt hav far to go so i carried on.. got home put in a fault code reader and it came up with... PO141 generic O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 sensor 2)

also engine was warm and the needle went really high :/ the fan didnt kick in at all please help !!

MAF problably. Disconnect the MAF and then start the car and do a run to see if it continues in "Limp Mode". If not, replace that part.

1.2 clio
where is that part??... im guessing its a lambda sensor but what one i have 2.. one b4 the cat and one after ??

In the inlet air tube, after the airbox.

I can't help you further, I always had dCis, never had a Clio Sport.

EDIT: Normally it's a small part inserted on the air tube, that looks squared and it's done by VDO or Continental/VDO. It has 1 cable connected to them. At least in the dCis is like that.

Last edited: