ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help. how do you dog leg?

clio 1.5 DCI 80
hiya, i am wanting to redo the stance on my dci.

i have camber bolts to sort the front out but how do you do the rear?

the image below is a photoshop ive found, but it show just what i am trying to explain....

im assuming i needs a plate that fits between the rear hub and brake drum but not sure where to start looking for them....

clio1wheelwhores_1.jpg

free image hosting

thanks guys

As Joe says, camber shims. You can buy them from k-tech, ebay etc. You'll probably only find small minute ones though. If you're going for that look you're going to need a good few degrees. The camber bolts you have will give you a couple of degrees camber MAX.

If you want it to look like that photo, you're going to need to go custom.

You do realise your car will handle like s**t after, have massive uneven tire wear and god knows what else.

Listerine & Poledo
You do realise your car will handle like s**t after, have massive uneven tire wear and god knows what else.
That looks absolutely ridiculous.

There's no part of what OP wants that makes sense.

But if he were to do it to a Mk.1 MX-5, he'd be lauded as a hero... amongst a certain set.

Ultimately, your car, money and effort. You can learn the hard way

Exactly, that's why I gave him advise, then told him my opinion.

Oh yeah, those D90's are 5 lug as well, so you'd need an adapater on there, probably 20mm min, so that going to give a s**t load of poke and scrub.

clio 1.5 DCI 80
as crombie said, its my car and if i want to do it, its my choice!

The question i asked was how to do it, not "what were your thoughts on this..."

i appreciate everybody has their opinion, but keep it to yourselves unless its asked of!

thanks for the help from the guys who have, i'll have a look around. the only ones ive found on ebay are 1 degree, cant see that making much difference tbh, im not after it to be as severe as the photo i listed, it was only an aid to help explain what i meant.