ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help..I am about to smash the f**k out of my P.C.

Brisol my lover..
My f*ckin lap top has gone mental.I have got some strange virus which has changed my desk top screen saver. It now tells me in Bold red writing "warning your computer may have a virus" every time i go on the net i get pop ups for a virus software company ,its driving me mad.:mad:
I have tryed changing the screen saver but it just comes straight back, i have run ad-ware and norton but no luck.
Im about to open a can of whoop ass on the keyboard as its starting to f**k me off:mad:

this is web site:dapprove: Dont go on it incase it does the same to your P.C

http://securityonlineguides.com/privacyprotect.php?affid=00700

Cupra
Check the add remove programs to see if there is anything you dont recognise.

If that doesn't bring anything up, have a look through the C:/Program Files folder for suspicious folders.

Have you tried Spybot? That normally does the trick.

Brisol my lover..
I have gone through the add-remove but its not there,i wil check the files and have a look a spybot...cheers

Brisol my lover..
I was getting soooo angry with it, had to go into the other room and sit down. i think i have some issues.lol

Cupra
^^ There are clips of people like you going postal on PC's on youtube. lol

glad you got it sorted.

Brisol my lover..
seems to be sorted thanks Andyrs. I can now relax with a cup of tea and try to stick the keys and screen back together on the laptop.lol

Citroen DS3 DSport
I had to remove that virus from two of my work PC's. There was a free piece of software online which removed it with ease.

Brisol my lover..
Fuckin thing started doing it again, do you know what the software was called or where i can get it from..?
I keep getting some dodgy adult dating agency with birds from my area??? but they look more like there from poland..lol

1.2 Dynamique billabong
try scanning your PC with antivirus software whilst its in safemode, to do this press F8 key on start up and it will give you the option of chosing safe mode, this will give you limited features but may remove the virus as often a virus cant be removed if the programme it is in is running

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
f**kin thing started doing it again, do you know what the software was called or where i can get it from..?
I keep getting some dodgy adult dating agency with birds from my area??? but they look more like there from poland..lol

I wouldn't worry about that m8. They are just picking up your IP address and ISP and putting 2 and 2 together.

Personally, the sad b******s who make pop-up s**t software should be shot. No court appearance, no trial - just BAM! for wasting everyone else's time.

Absolute scum.

D.

182-racing-blue

MAC FTW.

stay away from p**n kids, it gives you viruses and makes you go blind.

Brisol my lover..
AGGGGH!!!! Still fuckin doing it.

When i get home tonight i will try the above software.^^