ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help identifying alloys, and tyre help.

Renault Clio 1.2
I bought this Clio a few months ago, after my old 1.2 was written off and need some help identifying the alloys.

I think they are turini's but just wanted to double check as I'm getting new tyres soon, and wanted to change tyre size. Which leads me on to my next question.

They currently have 195/45/16 on them, and I wanted to change them to a set of Proxes T1-R 215/40/16. The Toyo site said the permitted rim width is 7-8.5inchs. If they are Turini alloys, would the 215/40/16 size tyres fit?

Here is a picture of the alloys:

DSC00808.gif

Thanks!!

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Yes they are Speedline Turinis

The factory tyre sizes were 195/45/16 and 205/45/16, why do you want 215/45/16? They will fit but wouldn't really help the ride at all.

Renault Clio 1.2
I was just after a wider tyre, as the ones on there at the moment seem stretched to fit on the alloys. I'll probably go with the 205/45/16's instead.

Renault Clio 1.2
Thanks a lot for your help. I've found a place online that will do the T1-Rs fitted for £278 for 4, can you recommend any good places to check online?