ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help identifying part and Crank sensor wiring

1987 Corvette C4 4+3
Ive nearly finished fitting a new engine and box in my car but as i didnt take it apart I have no idea where this part came from. Could someone please advise me?

SNV31887.jpg

Also my crank sensor wiring has been pulled out from the plug by whoever removed the engine. I have a light brown and a white wire. Could someone tell me or show me a picture of there so i know which wire goes wher in the plug.

Also are ph1 and ph2 radiators the same as i was going to buy a replacement rad and aircon rad for my ph2 as they are damaged.

Cheers for the help

Dodgy one
It attatches inline to the dogbone mount then bolts up to the engine, an extra restraint you could call it

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Buy the upgraded crank sensor with the modified plug as it solves connection issues and it has the wiring in the correct position.

1987 Corvette C4 4+3
Buy the upgraded crank sensor with the modified plug as it solves connection issues and it has the wiring in the correct position.

The thing is I have 3 standard crank sensors that came with my engine that all supposedly work so I was hoping to use them. The little metal terminals have pulled out of the loom plug so i just need to know which colour wire goes on top.