ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP lol! I've killed it.

Flame Red 172
I was driving home from work, not going mega fast or anything, just 30 and suddenly i feel this weird thing at my feet.

so i switched of the music and there was this weird shaking feeling. Anyway I put my foot down and "bwarp" comes from the front. Sounds like a sport exhaust, but like from the front between 2 - 4000 revs.

Anyway if I'm in neutral it sounds fine, soon as I put it in gear, drive and there it is again, that feeling at my feet and that noise!

Help! :(

Flame Red 172
Just spoken to a guy up the road who's a mecanic. He's had a look and he thinks it's the engine mount. He's cheap on labour to fix it as i know him, but how much the engine mounts cost?

Flame Red 172
He's going to ask tomorrow. He doesn't think it's all of them, just one bit's broken or something, so I guess I'll find out. Well gutted, but what can you?